Third-party grants obtained as Principal Investigator
- FWF Elise Richter Grant V1000
Computational Uncertainty Quantification in Nanotechnology
347K €, 4 years.
- Hannspeter-Winter Prize 2020 for the best PhD thesis of a female student at TU Wien among all areas of science (10K €).
Scholarships granted for Conferences and Schools
- SIAM Travel Award to attend the SIAM Conference on Uncertainty Quantification (UQ18), April 16-19, 2018, in Garden Grove, California, USA (800 €).
- SIAM Travel Award to attend the SIAM Conference on Uncertainty Quantification (UQ16), April 12-15, 2016, at the EPFL Campus in Lausanne, Switzerland (700 €).
- SIAM Travel Award to attend the SIAM Conference on Analysis of Partial Differential Equations (PD15), December 7-10, 2015, at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA (800 €).
- Summer School in Mathematical Physics, Analysis and Stochastics, July 21-26, 2014, Universität Heidelberg, Germany (700 €).
- 5th Spring School on Nonlinear Evolution Equations, March 2013, TU Berlin, Berlin, Germany (700 €).