Welcome to my homepage!
I am currently Postdoctoral Researcher in the field of applied mathematics in the research group of Uncertainty Quantification (Prof. Clemens Heitzinger) at the Institute for Analysis and Scientific Computing, Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). My research focuses on mathematical modeling, analysis and simulation of stochastic PDE systems with applications in biology, medicine and physics. I am interested in developing mathematical models for nanoscale devices such as biosensors in nanotechnology. My current research deals with the development of inverse modeling using probabilistic methods for numerical simulation of medical imaging devices.
- Stochastic Partial Differential Equations and Uncertainty Quantification
- Inverse Problems and Bayesian Inversion
- Mathematical Models for Infectious Diseases
- Electrical-Impedance Tomography in Medical Imaging
- Analysis and Simulation of Stochastic PDEs in Nanosensors and Semiconductor Devices
- Multilevel Monte-Carlo Methods
- Finite Element Methods