We regularly offer lectures and seminars in numerical analysis, optimal control and shape optimization.
- Please drop by at my office or make an appointment via Email to discuss a potential topic.
- Also have a look at my research interests for possible topics.
- Although not mandatory, a good start for a master thesis is a seminar.
- Computermathematik (Lecture Python+LaTeX)
- AKNUM Seminar Optimisation and Shape Optimisation (first meeting March 2, room: Sem.R. DA grün 06B time: 10:00)
- AKNUM Seminar Computational Mathematics (first meeting March)
See TISS for more details.
- Optimisation with PDE constraints (VU/4SWS)
- Optimisation and Shape Optimisation with partial differential equations (Seminar)