CC2LX - Workshop on Finite Element Methods and Adaptivity
TU Wien, March 31 - April 01, 2022
The workshop CC2LX takes place at TU Wien on the occasion of the 60th birthday of Professor Carsten Carstensen (HU Berlin, Germany). We invite friends, academic family, and researchers working in the field to participate in the 2-day workshop and celebrate with him. Possible topics for contributions are the following:
- mixed, non-conforming, or non-standard FEM
- a posteriori error estimation
- optimal adaptive algorithms
The workshop will consist of invited and contributed talks, which are held in presence. Online participation (without a talk) via Zoom will be possible.
Registration & deadlines
- Until March 01, 2022: Submission of title and short abstract (plain text, no LaTeX) for contributed talks via email to Dirk Praetorius
- Until March 04, 2022: Notification of acceptance of contributed talks
- Until March 14, 2022: Registration for in-presence participation (without talk) via email to Dirk Praetorius
- Until March 27, 2022: Registration for online participation (without talk) via email to Dirk Praetorius
There will be a flat registration fee of approximately 100 EUR (also including the conference dinner).
- Thursday 31.03.2022, talks : 09:00 - 13:00 and 15:00 - 18:00
- Friday 01.04.2022, talks : 09:00 - 13:00 and 15:00 - 18:00
- Friday 01.04.2022, dinner : 19:00 - ...