In my scientific work I deal with
- De Branges spaces of entire functions,
- Spectral theory for Hamiltonian systems / Sturm-Liouville equations,
- Indefinite inner product spaces and their operators.
Research Project "The order problem for canonical systems"
This research project is a Joint Project between the Austrian and Russian Science foundations (FWF and RFBR), and is led by the Vienna University of Technology on the austrian side and the St. Petersburg State University on the russian side. The Austrian Team (funded by the FWF) consists of
- Harald Woracek (principal investigator), Vienna University of Technology
- Michael Kaltenbäck, Vienna University of Technology
- Peter Yuditskii, Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Raphael Pruckner (Ph.D.-candidate, supervisor H.Woracek)
The Russian Team (funded by the RFBR) consists of
- Anton Baranov (principal investigator), St.Petersburg State University
- Roman Romanov, V.Fock Institute for Physics
- Yurii Belov, Chebyshev Laboratory
Together with Michael Kaltenbäck I am writing the book
Theory of Pontryagin spaces. Geometry and Operators
which will be published by Birkhäuser.